The original copy of the “Father Mayer Manuscript”, which was thought to be lost, can be found at St. Francis Seminary Library. Father Mayer’s thesis was published by the Kewaskum Statesman in 1995 as a special supplement. His manuscript is the source of the mysterious unattributed “Chief Kewaskum” photo.
From the 1953 “Kewaskum Papoose” grade school yearbook. Grades 1/2
The Republican House Hotel, 1950. Now known as the Ironwood Restaurant.
Enjoying beverages at Northside Park. ca. 1900
The “goat man”. Not much info on this one. 1900 or so.
Holy Trinity church altar